Do you know that over half of all journeys taken in Scotland are below 3.2 miles and 15% are below 0.7 miles? Which means hopping on a motorcycle might be an incredible choice for a lot of of your workers.
On this webinar, we give you an summary of the number of incredible assist providers accessible to make sustainable journey simple and accessible to your organisation and workers! Joined by Biking Scotland, Vitality Saving Belief and Sustrans, we coated a variety of instruments, funding, programmes, recommendation and knowledge to assist!
- 3:02 Biking Scotland
- 15:56 All about Like to Journey
- 25:27 Vitality Saving Belief (EST)
- 40:30 Sustrans – Technique to Work
- 53:00 Your questions answered
Webinar audio system
- Vitality Saving Belief (EST) – Peter Baker, Technical Analyst
- Technique to Work – Kate Lesenger, Venture Officer
- Biking Scotland – John Higham, Growth Officer
- Like to Journey – Angus Rodney, Enterprise Growth Coordinator
Right here you’ll find hyperlinks to all contributors’ web sites and helpful sources that present info on tips on how to get extra working folks into using.
- Register for the Biking Pleasant Employer Award and fund right here.
- Expressions of curiosity may be registered right here.
Energy Saving Belief:
Entry details about grants and loans for:
For extra info contact – email@example.com